Saturday, July 24, 2010

twitter

I was checking Twitter just now and I laughed because of all the tweets I sent yesterday while I was blogging. Here, I'll show you. In case you don't use Twitter, the oldest ones are at the bottom. So read from bottom to top.


Yeah, I crack myself up. Quite often. I'm a very funny person. ;) Truuuuuust me. While I'm sharing screenshots I suppose I can show you some snaps from a few nights ago.

Here we have Luiz, Rose and I, and Nathan. The interesting part of this shot is the text so just ignore our faces. Rose and I had been trying to get Derek to join us on Tinychat and Skype, but he was feeling douchey so the rest of us were calling him a fag. In the text area, Luiz is explaining why he's too busy to hang out with us. Hahahaha. Oh, Brazilian people and their awful English skills. 

Here, we've added Davis to the picture. The four of us on the left are working on high-fiving perfectly, as you can see. The whole time we're doing this, Nathan is hating on Davis harrrrdcore for being "gordelicious," hahaaha. That's why Luiz says "how to be mean - with nathan" and "little guy," which is what Nathan kept calling Davis. 

And lastly, here are the five of us showing off our guitars and, in my case, a ukulele. It was quite a fun night. Nathan would play a song on his guitar and Rose and I would sing along with him. I think he played Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and some other songs you wouldn't expect to hear from a Brazilian boy with a guitar, haha. Then Luiz played a Daphne Loves Derby song and I put down a little Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on the keyboard. Yeah. It was bomb.com.

0 comments: