Monday, July 5, 2010

oh yeah..

I forgot to mention anything about the fourth of July. I've never been a fan of the holiday. People seem to have forgotten that it's a day to celebrate our independence from Britain and instead see it as a day to compete against their neighbors for biggest fireworks display. I mean, it brings together families but I think it's a big waste of money. You spend all kinds of money on food, fireworks, and sometimes decorations, and I think it sucks.

Well, my mom always like to shoot off bottle rockets (which are illegal in town) and I enjoy writing on the roads with smoke bombs. As you can tell below, I'm pretty awesome. ;)



Anyway, my mom had me cracking up so much. We live across the street from a park and it was loaded with kids yesterday, including my brother. So my mom was shooting bottle rockets from our yard at the park with hopes of hitting Jonathan. It seemed like she could only hit the other kids though. Bahahaha, they'd start screaming "SHE HIT ME, SHE HIT ME!" and my brother would dart out from his hiding spot and go near another kid and try to get them hit. It was hilarious, trust me. My mom is one of the funniest people I know. After she hit one kid, she turned around laughing and said "Classic." xD

Hope you all enjoyed your holiday. :) 

0 comments: