Monday, July 19, 2010

inception

It is 2:24 am and I'm just getting home. :) Rose and I went to St. Joe today to catch up and have dinner with Brinton. We got into town around 2 and because he didn't get off work until 6, we messed around for 4+ hours in different stores. We tried on dresses and rompers, bought socks and underwear, and finally went to the Olive Garden. Dinner was a blast. We were all loud and had all the time in ze world to catch up with each other on what's been going on. Plus, I got the facebooks of two of the waiters: Kyle, who looks like Elijah Wood and apparently was mistaken for Daniel Radcliffe a lot as a child, and Jayse, who is going into film also! Then we went and saw Inception. I'm not going to lie. Hands down, best movie I've seen in a long time. 

0 comments: