Saturday, July 3, 2010

pigfarts

I worked 11-5 today. It's literally the worst shift evar. Normally no one comes in until 11:45-12ish and the place is cleared out before 2. Then you ice the bar, sweep tile, hokey the floor, and you're done before 3.. leaving two hours to stand around and do nothing. Unless you work with Lisa, meaning you go around the restaurant cleaning everything in sight for two hours. It blows. Today was more dead than usual, since it's a holiday weekend and everyone's getting ready for tomorrow. We had a party from 12:30-4 but they kept to themselves and cleaned up afterwards, so I didn't have shit to do. haha. THEN I was filling the napkin dispensers and a giant cockroach crawled out at me! So I told Lisa and we spent the longest time spraying for bugs and moving/cleaning out the booths. Yuck.

When I got home I read more of Deathly Hallows, cried a bit, and watched the first two Toy Story movies. Now I'm chillaxing and watching all of the videos from A Very Potter Musical. It cracks me up so much. The girl who plays Draco - Lauren Lopez - is definitely my favorite. 

"Pigfarts is only the greatest wizardry school in the galaxy.. it's where I'm being transferred next year."

I want to go to Pigfarts. It's on Mars.

0 comments: