Wednesday, July 7, 2010


I have found a new show to love on in LOST's absence: Grey's Anatomy. I spend every day from 12-3 watching it and it's such a good show! On one of today's episodes, Meredith's step-mother died and I cried even though I didn't like that character. OOH, speaking of crying! Yesterday when mom and I were watching TV, my grandma said that she'd like to go visit my uncle and aunt in the city. My grandma is in love with their daughter, Madison. My mom and I aren't big fans. Our nickname for her  is "the troll" because she was so ugly and not human looking at all when she was born. Anyway, my mom started joking that my grandma likes the troll more than Nick, then started up on how my grandma also liked Jacob (my cousin) more than me when we were little. I had planned on only fake crying to make everyone feel bad (because I'm definitely the favorite) but I started bawling and couldn't stop! Oh god, it was so embarrassing. Then later, my mom was joking about something else and made my grandma choke and spit tea everywhere. God, my family is ridiculous. 

Well, I'm about to go to the city with my family to visit the troll. I'll try to have something interesting to post tonight when I get home. 

0 comments: