Friday, July 23, 2010

oh man

I just had a very legit freak out. AND TO TOP IT OFF ITS THUNDERING. IT'S GOING TO STORM WHILE I WORK. UUUUUGH. Anyway, back to my freak out. The other day I bought some new nose rings for my tragus but BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT I bought the wrong size. But I was too lazy to go back and exchange them so I just put one in my ear anyway.. Today I went to take it out and clean it and I almost couldn't get the damn thing out. My ear had closed around the new ring's size and it was so small that I couldn't get the back of the ring into my ear to take it out! I finally got it out ....

LOL THE POWER JUST WENT OUT. Oh yeah, tonight's gonna be great. I can feel it. (Can you tell what kind of mood I'm in? ;))

Well, I finally got the ring out BUT THEN I couldn't get the old back in. So I'm standing at the mirror crying and freaking out that the hole I paid $65 for and spent the last four months nursing to heal is going to close up. Oh man. OH MAN. It was terrible. But I shoved the damn thing through and hopefully it'll adjust back to the old hole size. If not, well.. I'll be in Salt Lake in a couple weeks and I'll just get Patrick to fix it for me DAMNIT.

Okay.. Calm down, Sam.

(Possible new livelavalive shirt)

I'm starting to learn the basics of French using a podcast called Coffee Break French. And last night I watched Coco Avant Chanel to see if I could pick up any kind of French. The only thing I remember is Qui qu'a vu Coco? which is a song that Coco and her sister sing. It's SO catchy, as is La Femme Torpille. I want to learn both of them but the language is so fast and such a bitch, so we shall see. 

0 comments: