Wednesday, July 21, 2010

200+

I'd just like to point out that I've now had over 200 viewers. Yay! :D Thanks to all of you!

Sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days to bore you with the story of my life. Rose and I have been biking really late at night and when I get home I'm too tired to get on my computer. At the moment, I'm terribly close to passing out from exhaustion.. but I feel like I owe you an explanation as to why I've been gone! :) I haven't been doing much other than watching Grey's Anatomy all day and biking at night. My life is worse than dull. But in less than a month I'll be living in Utah and hopefully I'll have all kinds of stories to share with you all.

Anyway, I'll definitely post later in the day (it's 12:29 am right now) with something more exciting.. maybe some music or artsy stuff. I promise. Goodnight. :)

0 comments: