Friday, July 30, 2010

I felt some sick need to post something AVPS related before I actually blogged. It's so genius.. especially all of the parts that include Lauren Lopez, the girl who plays Draco. 

Anyway, back to real life. Wednesday was pretty boring. I finished watching Pan's Labyrinth while Rose was at work, then watched The Pianist with her once she got off. But really I have no idea what went on in that movie.. A few weeks ago I had a dream of the two of us sitting in front of a fireplace drinking wine, so that's what we did that night. Except we watched that movie on my TV instead of sitting by a fireplace. Then Derek and Jessie came over aaaaand, long story short, my mom caught us smoking. I'd go through all of the details (which are quite funny) but it's late and I'd rather not talk about my illegality on here. 

It was really nice outside today. Technically, it's 1 am on Friday but when I say 'today' I mean Thursday since I haven't slept yet. Here lately it's been so humid and hot that as soon as you step outside, you're drenched in sweat. But today was warm with a slight breeze, so Rose and I went biking before she had to go to work. Then we went again around 10 pm. I think we biked a total of 8 miles? If it's not hot in the morning, we're going to go during the daytime again, along with at night when I get off work. It's pretty exciting. That's basically all I did today. While Rose was at work, I feel asleep watching Finding Nemo.. yeah, that's all I can remember doing. Haha. 

Warped is Monday. We're leaving town before 6:30 am. As far as I know, my car is now full. I believe it's going to be Derek, Rose, Scott, Dustin, and I now. Christian pawned Dustin off onto my car so his girlfriend and her cousin could fit in his car. I'm cool with it though. The more the merrier! Plus carpooling is always bomb.com for our environment. :) 

0 comments: