Friday, July 16, 2010

i'm home!

The title says it all. I'm hoooome! I don't have to sit in a car for countless hours with my family anymore! YAY!

We got into town right after 11. The original arrival time was supposed to be 7, but we stopped for gas a couple times, along with food and shopping in Zona Rosa. I was angry that we hadn't stopped at a single Noodles whilst in Utah or Colorado, so we stopped in KC for that. Then we went to a Best Buy to try to find me an iPhone 4. Sadly, all of the Best Buys and AT&T stores around that area are either sold out or have some in stock that are reserved already. So I'm on multiple waiting lists and hoping that someone calls me soon. Oh, and the great news about my new iPhone? I don't have to pay for it! I asked my mom if she would get it for me, as a parting for college gift, and she agreed! How ridiculous is that. I had mentioned at an earlier time during vacation that I'd like a television for my dorm room and she was going to get that for me, too. But I told her a phone would do over the TV. If I really end up wanting one, I'll find a cheap one after I move to Salt Lake.

I've added two credit hours to my schedule for first semester, making me a full-time student. Here's the class Corinne and I have decided to take:
  • ESSF 1015 - Cycling - Elem; TH, 7:30-8:20 am
Yeah, it's gonna be intense. Now that I'm back in Trenton, Rose and I are going to start running together at night. I want to be in better shape when I move to SLC and I'm hoping this will help. I just don't want to be panting and struggling for breath as soon as we start class, hahah. Speaking of struggling for breath...


Hahahaha. I saw this gif on tumblr and couldn't resist posting it on here. I'd love to credit someone because it's so ridiculously amazing and supermegafoxyawesomehot, but I couldn't find the source on tumblr. So, props to whoever made that shit. It's great.

I think I'm going to curl up in my bed (my bed! yes!) and read Eldest a bit more, then go to bed. Rose and I have plans in the morning to see each other for the first time since the day before I left for Kentucky.. at the end of June! UGH. We've been apart for so long. :( Anyway, goodnight everyone.

PS: My mommy bought me a fancy $40 case to store my laptop in while we were at a Best Buy tonight. The inside is seriously softer than any of my blankets. I want to shove myself inside it and live there forever.

0 comments: