Wednesday, June 16, 2010

wants

I really want to start vlogging. But I don't only want to do it from my MacBook. I want to record all of the things that happen in my daily activities and show the world. I have a Vixia HV40 but my band director lost the firewire for it. In a nice enough gesture he bought me another one.. but it's a 9-pin to 9-pin, when I need a 4-pin to 6-pin. So I just bought myself another 4-to-6. The only problem is that when I want to upload my footage, I'll have to use the Dell downstairs and it's gone to shit since I stopped using it. My brother has downloaded tons of games and Nickelback songs so it's slow and crappy now. So that will really suck. I wish I would have bought a MacBook Pro that comes with a firewire port. Oh well. I plan on buying a Flip Cam soon enough. But I also want a new camera, ipod, and the iPhone 4. I know for sure that I'm going to be buying the new iPhone before I leave for college. Can't go off to a new state without having the most up-to-date shit, I always say! (Actually, I've never said that before now). ANYWAY, yes, I am so pumped for that. Frontward AND backward facing cameras? iMovie on the go? I can't wait.

While I was in Kansas City on Monday, I returned that white dress I bought a few weeks ago. I didn't really think that white material would clash so hard with my white skin. But it did and looked terrible, so I took it back. I now have a dandy little Forever 21 card with $21.32 on it. 


I like this dress a lot, but if I buy it I'll only have $1.44 left on the card. So I'm gonna wait and hope there's a Forever 21 somewhere on the way to Kentucky that will have this dress in the size I want.

Oh, also! A few days ago I posted a video of one of YACHT's live shows. Yesterday I saw a commercial for the new 2010 Cadillac SRX Crossover, which features a remix of YACHT's song 'Psychic City.'

0 comments: