Wednesday, June 2, 2010

mind blowing pie

I spent Memorial Day out in the middle of nowhere on my Uncle Greg's new farm. He and his wife bought 40+ acres of land that came with a massive fruit garden and 16 cows. It's actually kind of cool, besides the fact that it's 40 minutes away from any decent cities. I spent a lot of time playing with their two new lab puppies (Xander and Baxter, what sweet names!) and their daughter Madison. She's three months younger than my youngest brother, Nicholas. These are just a few of the super cute pictures I took of her Monday:





The last one isn't Madison. I don't know if you could tell or not. It's my Aunt Casey's strawberry pie she made using some of the strawberries from their new garden. It was 'oh-my-god-amazing.' Seriously, strawberries are the best fruit ever. Put them in a pie and the result is just.. mind blowing.

0 comments: