Monday, June 14, 2010

changes

I have just implemented three four changes to the blog:
  1. If you click that cute little icon of Carol and Max, you'll be directed to a page where you can follow me! I don't know if anyone actually wants to do that, but if so.. cool. :)
  2. I changed the number of posts per page to five. If you want to see my older posts, you'll have to check out the archives in the navigation bar on the right. I tried to figure out how to click the month and have a list drop down displaying the posts, but I failed. :( Maybe someday.
  3. I found a way to enable comments! Yay! I got the code from this blog and added her to the credits section of the navigation bar. 
  4. Oh yeah, I added a credits section. I figure as I add shit, I'll need to credit people for their work. So there we go!

0 comments: