Wednesday, June 9, 2010

agenda

Upcoming events:
  • June 29-July 1 // Roadtrip with Emily to Henderson, KY to play a mean game of paintball.
  • July 12-17 // Vacation with la familia to Salt Lake City.
  • July 14 // Orientation at the U.
  • August 15 // Last day I ever have to step foot in Royal Inn. This day cannot come soon enough.
  • August 18-19 // 17 hour drive to SLC, then move-in day at the dorms.
  • August 26 // She & Him!! ;D
Also, sometime between my two trips to SLC Emily, Rose and I are going to go to some 18+ club in Kansas City we found. Emily's the most excited out of all of us, but it should be fun to let everyone in the ghetto see my whitegirl dance moves. Oh yeah.

In other news, yesterday I learned Electric Car by Mars Argo on the keyboard and today I learned Speed of Sound and Trouble by Coldplay. I feel like such a badass.


Circa Survive was on Jimmy Fallon last night. I cracked up so many times watching their performance. First of all, what's up with Anthony's haircut and pants? And that dancing? I lol'd when he climbed up to be with the audience. Typical Anthony. I love him.

0 comments: