Thursday, June 10, 2010

anger!

OKAY GUYS, I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS. Instead of going to college to become a film head, I'm going to stay at home in my room and play songs on my keyboard. Then I'll record my songs and put them on YouTube! I hope this is okay with everyone. It saves me $30,000+ every year and I get to stay home with all of my Trenton friends!!!!! yayayayayyyY!!!!

Fuck that, just kidding. But really, I'm becoming such a beast at the keyboard. I'm pissed that I never took lessons as a kid. My mom today told me it was because the only thing I would sit still during my childhood was cartoons.. completely understandable. I had some serious ADHD going on back in the day. Now it's progressed to OCD with spoons. Much better, ye?

Oh and just to let ya'll know, I'm SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. It's seriously unbelievable how mad I am at life and the world and people. GRR. I feel like when I type I need to caps and bold everything to show off my anger. baaaah!

0 comments: