Wednesday, June 23, 2010

chasing cars

I'm in a type of mood where I don't feel like I need to sleep. It's 12:11 a.m. and I have nothing important I need to work on so the logical thing would be going to bed, right? Instead, I think I'm going to practice some songs on the keyboard, read the last Harry Potter book, and clean my room again. Maybe I'll pick out the outfits I'm going to wear in Kentucky. I don't feel tired in any way and even though I have lunch plans with Rose in ten hours and I'm going to be so worn out from lack of sleep, I'm still not going to bed. I dono. I have a lot of things on my mind and doing these late night activities always help me clear my thoughts. I wish Davis was back in the States so I could text him about the things that are bothering me. Today is the 24th, meaning only 5 more days until he's back and I get to see him. I can't wait. :(

A few hours ago I learned the entirety of Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on the keyboard. It's nothing to be really proud of since it's such a simple song to learn, but I'm still happy. It's one more I can add to my ever-growing list. Now I've got down Chasing Cars, Electric Car by Mars Argo, and Trouble and Speed of Sound by Coldplay. Awesome. 

Farewell, dear readers. Sweet dreams. 

0 comments: