Monday, June 7, 2010

FINALLY

Blogger is back up! I've had so much I've wanted to share with the world but I was so depriiiiiived.

1. I watched Splice last night. I want so badly to spoil everything for whoever you are but I won't! I'll just say this: it's super fucked up and you should go watch it so we can talk about it. <3





2. Rose, Emily and I went to the mall to kill the 6 hours between arriving in St. Joe and the time that the movie started. I arrived in the city wearing my normal attire: t-shirt, shorts, toms.


We then decide that apparently it's all the rage to waste Sam's money on more clothes she doesn't need. It all started with this beautiful pair of yellow heels I found in DEB. By the time we got to JCPenney I was wearing them and found this suuuuper cute floral skirt that matched so well. So thennn we had to search for a good shirt to match the skirt and shoes. We decided on a yellow on from Vanity and the coral/salmon colored tank top Rose had on under her free Truman shirt. Let me just show you how flippin' adorable I am when I look like an actual girl:

Yeah. The Mad Hatter hat pulls the whole look off. That ribbon totally matched Rose's tank! :)

3. I finally got Rose to watch Avatar for the first time without falling asleep. She loved it but called it "predictable" ...jerk. Just because she's a certified genius and class valedictorian doesn't mean she can rub that shit in our faces. I want to learn the Na'vi language, but it's so complex and hard to understand. I spent hours one day reading through the 'how to speak Na'vi' file by the guy who wrote the language for the movie, Paul Frommer. I didn't pick up anything at all.

4. I also want to throw it out there that I watched Hot Rod and I was severely disappointed. There were only two funny parts, both of which I had already heard abused by all of the kids at my high school. Gah.

0 comments: