Tuesday, June 1, 2010

amazon

I blog about the most unimportant things. I can't believe nearly 50 people have looked at this!

Anyway, while I was buying things I didn't need off of Forever 21 I also bought a couple things off of Amazon. You may remember how I mentioned buying phone chargers, an N64 game, and a book on the 23rd? The chargers came within two days, the book's been shipped, but the game hasn't so apparently Amazon hasn't charged my debit card yet. Sweet. Well tonight I bought two more books, another car charger for my grandma, and a new AV cable for my N64 since I can't seem to find mine. The books are called The Hipster Handbook (by Robert Lanham) and Overheard in New York UPDATED: Conversations from the Streets, Stores, and Subways (by S. Morgan Friedman and Michael Malice). They both sound like they're going to be really good reads. I hope I'm not disappointed.

While we're on the subject on Amazon, I'd just like to throw in the fact that my boss's brother's wife looks like an Amazon. She's really tall and scary and intimidating. I hate when she calls to order for carry-out. I feel like she's going to come in and yell at me for something really minor when she picks up her pizzas.




OH OH OH!


I found something to be really excited about. The sequel to Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, which is called Linger, comes out in July! I can't wait! I just finished Shiver again today but I'll probably read it again sometime in July since it's such a quickie. Plus it's a really good book. It's full of love, depressing moments, death, and other great things. ;) I loveeee it.

0 comments: