Thursday, December 22, 2011

the temple!

Back: Caitlin, me, Chelsi, Michael, Jason. 
Front: Mitch, Kristin, Saul.

I went to the Temple again this year to look at the fancy shmancy Christmas lights. I quite enjoyed myself since I actually got to look at the lights this year... Heh heh heh. Remember that time Stuart and I went to see the lights but he chose drinking over walking to my dorm so by the time we got to the temple all the lights were off and it was basically the worst date ever? Yeaaahhh... I wish I didn't.

Ahem. Anyway, enjoy some pictures of my friends being awesome and stuff!
 Chelsi & Jason, Adam & Eve.
Jason: "Asians!" Michael: "STEVE HOLT!"
Chelsi and Michael also got their picture taken with Jesus. If we're Facebook friends, you might recall seeing a picture of me and Corinne with Jesus last year...
 Now compare it to Michael and Chelsi's picture...
WHOA. HOW EERIE IS THAT!? IT'S BASICALLY THE SAME PICTURE!
just kidding, sorry, I'm really tired and I think this is funny but I have a feeling I'm the only one....

I might go again in the next week since I have nothing better to do. Plus I want to run into some missionaries who don't live at the dorms and make them tell me the word of God. kbye.

0 comments: