Tuesday, December 27, 2011

paul kim's legacy

Does anyone remember that time I created Paul Kim on Sims game? But then he died? Well I haven't stopped playing his family. My current household consists of two grandchildren (Rosalia and Aurora) and a great-grandchild (Davina, Rosalia's adopted daughter).  What, that's confusing? It's a good thing I drew up a family tree then, isn't it!?!??!
This is Rosalia. She's super smokin' hot just like her mother. She just fulfilled her lifetime wish of becoming an International Super Spy (level 10 of the Special Agent branch of Law Enforcement). ;)
This is Aurora, who has also fulfilled her lifetime wish of maxing out her painting and writing skills.
Aaaaand Davina. She's a Stylist. I thought it'd be entertaining to go along the professions route again (Paul Kim was a ghosthunter and it was oceans of fun) but stylist is a boring profession. I have to give people new haircuts and wardrobes and as easy as it sounds, people are annoyingly picky in Riverview. >:(
Oh. This is Rosalia. Part of her job required her to find out information on other town residents and then report in on them. Normally I'd make her interview people at the park but she prefers digging in the neighbors' garbage cans in the dead of night.
Every so often she'll peek up out of the trashcan and look around to make sure she hasn't been caught (she's been arrested for this before, heheheh). It's cute cause she gets this pissed off look before she dives back into the trash.

I CAN'T HELP MY LOVE OF THE SIMS, GUYS. Just... shut up. Do not judge me. coughchelsicoughcough...

0 comments: