Monday, December 12, 2011

30 day drawing challenge

If you're following Paul Kim's blog, you probably saw him post this picture yesterday:
Well. Because I was bored and I didn't want to start studying for my finals this week I decided to do this challenge too! Too, what? I've participated in a challenge before? Oh you bet your ass I have. If you've been following my blog long enough, you might remember the 30 day challenge I started on January 1st of this year. I rocked it.

Now prepare to be amazed by my drawing skills...
Just for laughs... here's a picture of the final drawing next to my first drawing, haahaha:
I think day 2 is pretty good. All of the other cats I drew looked like shit, but I think I managed to capture Kanye's beauty as he rests upon my books and hoodies. ;)
Haha. You can click on this link to my tumblr to watch my progress over the next month. It should be fun.

Oh, forgot to mention.... this is my 200th blog post! Oh yeah. Awesome. kbye.

0 comments: