Thursday, December 15, 2011

because I can

1. Who’s the last person you talked to about sex? 
Rose.
2. Have you ever sat in the back of a police car? 
Yep. After Seth wrecked his truck, a police officer gave us a ride to the Olive Garden.
3. Are you stubborn? 
Extremely.
4. If you took a drug test right now, would you pass? 
Indeed I would.
5. Who was the last person to be on a bed with you? 
Chelsi and I sat on a bed in the map room together last night. If that doesn't count... Kelby, Chelsi, Amy and Casey. We laid together on Amy's bed during Casey's graduation party.
6. Do you tend to hold a grudge? 
I do. I'm an ass that way.
7. Who is the last person that pissed you off? 
My kids today at work, especially Jonah and Waisaile.
8. What's something that bothers you about girls? 
How possessive and two-faced we all tend to be. 
9. What’s a fact about the last person that texted you? 
Skipper... is a man.
10. Who sits behind you in your math class? 
I'm not taking a math class, plus I never interact with people in my classes so even if I was I wouldn't know their name.
11. Where is the biggest scar on your body? 
My left knee. It has a scar that looks like | | because I fell on our heated grate thing on the floor when I was younger. I also have criss-crossed scars on the bottoms of my feet because I ran across that grate while it was on and it burnt me.
12. Have you ever been told you were amazing? 
Oh so many times. ;)
13. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs? 
I don't think I could. 
14. When was the last time you fought with your parents? 
I have no idea. My parents and I never fight. 
15. What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank? 
I had a bunch of Coors last night.
16. What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted?
Archibald.
17. Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
I do. I want to be liked and never understand when people don't like me when they don't know me. I mean, I'd completely understand their dislike if they hung around me a few times and I did something inappropriate or whateva, but for no reason? I can't understand that.
18. Who was the last person to play with your hair? 
I think Skipper petted my head last Wednesday before the power went out at Chelsi's.. Does that count?
19. Do you get along with girls? 
Hah. Sometimes. ;)
20. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? 
I like to think that Chelsi loves me, yeah.
21. Who was the last person you kissed on the cheek? 
Kelby.
22. Who are your last 4 texts from?
Chelsi, Skipper, Josue, Nick.
23. Who was the last girl you talked to? 
Chelsi.
24. Do you know anyone who drinks a lot? 
I think this would be more appropriate if it asked, "Do you know anyone who doesn't drink a lot?"
25. Would you ever get plastic surgery? 
I'm too poor... but no, I wouldn't. Everything that's wrong with my body can be fixed without surgery.
26. Do you speak any other languages other than English? 
French... kind of.
27. What was the last lie you told your mother?
I told her this morning that I would mail her all of my doctors bills today... whoops.
28. Have you ever had to call the cops on someone?
I used to call the cops on my neighbors in Missouri when they were throwing parties. 
29. What was the last compliment you received? 
All of my co-workers complimented my artistry today after they saw my finished project from yesterday.
30. Have you talked to a bitch today? 
Err, I don't think so...?
31. Are your parents divorced? 
My mother has never been married.
32. Have you had sex today? 
Nope.
33. Do you judge​ people you don’​t know?​ 
Of course I do.
34. Are you a bad influ​ence?​ 
Of course I am. I swear, I drink illegally, I've smoked pot more times than I can remember, I don't know how to maintain friendships... I'm not a good person to look up to.
35. Is there anyone that’s in love with you right now? 
I highly doubt it.
36. Would you ever live with any of your best friends? 
I lived with Chelsi this summer and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. We somehow didn't hate each other by the time I moved out, which is usually what happens when you live in close quarters with friends (coughcoughcorinnecough).
37. How many people in your life have you kissed?
Oh god, do I really have to count them all? Right now I can list off 31 but I feel like I've forgotten some of my drunk make-out seshes from my frat times.
38. Are you photogenic? 
Never.
39. Does anyone know a really deep and dark secret about you?
A few people.
40. Do you use birth control pills? 
Yessir.
41. When was the last time you went to a funeral? 
My great-grandma's... 2 1/2 years ago? My mom was pregnant but she was still with Aaron... so whenever that was.
42. Has one of your boyfriends best friends ever tried to get with you? 
Haha, well I dated Mitch after Stu and they're bestie pals, so I guess?
43. What do you receive the most compliments on? 
Either my eyes or my hair. People say my eyes are pretty but a lot of people comment on my always-changing hair colors/cuts.
44. Do you currently owe anyone money? 
USBank.
45. Would you ever marry anyone for their money? 
If I was desperate and they were about to die.
46. Do you usually have a lot of drama in your life?
Always.
47. Who do you think is the most attractive actor? 
Tie between Ryan Gosling and George Clooney.
48. How old is the last person you kissed on the lips?
I have no idea how old Jared is. 20-something.
49. Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you? 
Probably.
50. Are you 100% over the last person you kissed? 
Since I only pecked Jared because drunk!Kelby wouldn't let me leave Amy's kitchen until I did, I would say so, yes.
51. What’s one thing you don’t like about yourself? 
How large my forehead is. More like eighthead, am I right?! 
52. Have you told anyone that you missed them lately? 
Multiple people. My mom and Nick, Holly, Rose, Chelsi...


Sorry guys, I really thought this would be fun to do. (it wasn't)

1 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

Yes, I love you and I meant it. Always :)