Thursday, April 28, 2011

starbucks, all-nighters, and ignorant missourians..

I'm drinking a soy chai latte from Starbucks and it is soooo goooodddd.
I haven't had Starbucks in such a long time. 

#funfact: I have a gold card at Starbucks. When I first moved to the SLC, I'd go there literally every day before work and buy a drink, and sometimes again after work. If I wanted Starbucks in Missouri I'd have to travel an hour and twelve minutes to St. Joseph.. There's one that's less than a five minute walk from here and one on 400 S that I pass daily. I couldn't help myself.

ANYWAY. Now it's Friday. Guess what I did last night!

I PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER!
Yay for college and not studying until the absolute last second!

I completely aced the final though. I'm so proud of myself. Third final I've aced this week. :')

Now I want to blog about something that's really been bothering me. Earlier in the week, I was browsing Facebook and I saw a status that started with "I don't like muslim people and I think their religion is stupid and flat out wrong."


So I'm like, hm.. I literally just took an exam over Islam and aced it, I don't recall it being stupid or flat out wrong. So I had to insert my opinion.. That's when shit hit the fan.


....They multiply then destroy and conquer? Are you freakin' kidding me? And to say that the religion is nothing like Christianity? Bullshit. BULLSHIT. I'd like to know where he got his information from because everything he's saying is wrong.

God. It makes me so mad sometimes to look at people from Trenton on Facebook. Everyone is so ignorant. I want to go back for the summer to be with my family, but I don't want to be surrounded like idiots like this guy.

Oh, and to top it off, Derek posted this picture on Facebook today:


And you'll never guess who left the first comment...


It just makes me so mad. I highly doubt either of them know anything about the Islam religion and yet they are both okay with bashing it. It's just not right. I don't go around hating on Christians and their beliefs because I don't share them. It's not appropriate. That's not something that human beings do. What the hell.

0 comments: