Sunday, April 3, 2011

so much to do

Click on this screenshot of iCal to see just how ridiculously stressed I'm going to be this week.

Tomorrow I have an exam in French over a chapter that we went over in four days, along with a five page paper for mythology that I have yet to start. Tuesday after French I'm taking my oral exam that I'll probably fail, and then handing in a response essay about Christianity (that I should probably start, also...). I haven't been to my history class in months so I'll probably have my ass handed to me in there on Wednesday and then again on Thursday when I take an exam over Christianity, because Dr. Crowe's tests are impossible to pass.

EDIT: I finished that bastard mythology paper by 6 so I could shower and eat before the French study sesh at 7. I wrote about The Princess and the Frog and I think it's pretty good for being hammered out in only a few hours the night before its due. Now I'm going to work on getting most of my homework on MyFrenchLab done because half of it is due at midnight and I totally spaced about it.

Also, you've probably noticed an ad at the top of my blog about dinner and farts.. hahaha. I decided to let Google put ads on my blog and they pull words from my posts and turn them into links.. so since recently I've talked a lot about eating and how often I fart, that's what Google chose to advertise about.

And if you're reeeally observant, you may have noticed a change in my url. It is now... *drumroll* ...

www.bazaaring.net!
legit!

0 comments: