Monday, May 9, 2011

au revoir, utah!

I haven't blogged in a week and a half... huh.

So my freshman year of college is officially over. I'm taking online classes over the summer, starting next week. I'm trying to buy the books I need now but for some reason my card keeps getting declined because the billing address I'm putting isn't right...? I guess I'll go in and talk to my bank tomorrow. 

I'm back in Trenton. Rose flew in on Thursday night, we explored Salt Lake on Friday, then left on Saturday for Denver. We stayed in a hotel downtown and any time we walked outside was suuuuper sketch. Today, we drove from Denver to Trenton. Both days equalled about 20 hours of driving. I am so tired and sore from sitting in one position for such a long time. 

I'll blog tomorrow (or whenever I feel like) with some before and after pictures of our dorm room, a video of Rose and I jumping on our hotel bed, and a bulleted list of things I enjoyed from my freshman year.

I'm going to bed.

0 comments: