Wednesday, April 6, 2011

bazaaring

Dictionary.com defines bazaar as 
  1. a marketplace or shopping quarter, especially one in the Middle East
  2. a sale of miscellaneous contributed articles to benefit some charity, cause, organization, etc.
  3. a store in which many kinds of goods are offered for sale; department store
If a bazaar is a shop, wouldn't adding an -ing onto the end make it shopping? Aha, it would! So, if we had to define bazaaring, we could probably say
  1. the act of shopping
Awesome. This is great. We can finally define my url.
Bazaaring actually originated when I signed up for dailybooth with the name Bazaar. I wanted to use that on other websites but of course it had already been taken.. hence the randomly added on ending. I'm not about using numbers in my usernames like some people (coughcoughcorinnecough)...

Anyway.
I'm sitting in the library. Alone. Because Corinne won't skip class to join me. I should be studying for the Christianity exam we have tomorrow... Instead, I'm browsing Facebook and staring at every single person that walks in to the library. Do I feel like a creep? Of course I do, that feeling never leaves me.



Yesterday I took my oral exam in French.. totally aced it. That's 2/2 exams I've kicked ass at in French this week. I also got my composition from a few weeks ago back and got an A on that too! Why am I so aweeesommeee! All of the studying I've been putting in this week is starting to get to me though. Last night as I was studying for the History midterm I had this morning, I fell asleep while reading. So when I woke up at 7 this morning, I was freaking out that I wouldn't have enough time to learn everything the exam was over. Because before last night, I hadn't studied at all for the midterm. Yay procrastination! But when I got to class the test question was over the one I had studied this morning, so I lucked out. Now I just need to start learning about Christianity so I don't fail tomorrow's test...

I'll do it later.

Man, I love sitting in the library. Its so quiet (unlike our room), it smells nice (unlike our room), and there are so many cute boys here (unlike our room). On Fridays I have history from 8:35-9:25 and then an hour break before mythology at 10:45, so I could come in here for that time. It's too bad I haven't been to a single history class this semester. Maybe this Friday...

0 comments: