Monday, April 4, 2011

yacht

Any person who knows me knows that I have this ridiculous fascination with the band YACHT.


They have a new album coming out this year and I am beyond stoked. You can peep their new track "Dystopia" below. If Corinne and I get to Coachella (cross your fingers!), I'll probably pee my pants when we watch them perform. 


YACHT - Dystopia

In other news, its been a really good day! My French exam went well, I feel like I did a pretty good job on the essay I turned in for Mythology, AND there's a guy walking around campus in a shark costume. It's amazing. I've walked by him three times already and I love it. Also, some kid was trying to solve a rubix cube during Mythology and got called onto the stage to do it in front of everybody... so I took a video to show my readers. Haha, it's over a minute long and part of it is in the dark, but its a video! THIS IS SOMETHING NEW! I'll start vlogging eventually but for now you can deal with the rubix cube kid.

0 comments: