Saturday, April 16, 2011

crimson nights

So on Thursday, Corinne and I were driving to the gas station to get drinks when my car hit 123456 miles!

But I took the picture right as it changed to 123457.

Later that night Paul Kim made me dinner again...


Made me drive him to sushi again...


Then made brownies in my kitchen until 2 am again...



Yesterday at work we did a bunch of Easter-related activities. We set up three stations outside for the kids to go to. Mine had sack races and three-legged races; Majik had a tug-o-war rope set up; and Beckie and Laura did a race where the kids had to carry a spoon in their mouths and balance an egg. Then we had an egg hunt around the school. It was really cute and fun. I got a sunburn from the two hours we spent in the sun.

Three-legged race: Mirian and Kristy take the lead as Juan and Eli struggle to get back up.

After work, Corinne and I met up at the Gateway to find me an outfit for Crimson Nights. If you're not familiar with Crimson Nights, it's this huge party ASUU throws in the Union every couple of months to bring the students together. There are carnival rides, henna tattooing, free food, and a dance in the ballroom that's basically just a big drunk orgy.

This guy was running around the Gateway showing off his nice booty.

This was the shirt I bought at F21 to wear to Crimson Nights.
I wore it over the first black dress shown in this post along with some leggings and black vans.

Now Stuart, Paul, Ryan and I are sitting in the library studying.. kind of. I've been blogging for the last hour, Paul's been reading every newspaper he can find, and Stuart is.. I'm not sure what's he doing. Mostly he's been staring at me. Ryan's the only one doing any actually work. I'm trying to convince Corinne to come down to the library and study Islam with me but she keeps rejecting me. Story of my life.

0 comments: