Sunday, May 15, 2011

dave and buster's

Earlier in the week, Rosie Toes and I made dinner for my family. We made broccoli bites and sesame breaded chicken.


It was delicious.

At some point we also went to El Nopal. It was also very tasty. The queso was much better than Qdoba's.


Last night, Rose, Scott and I went to Dave and Buster's in Kansas City for Brinton's birthday party. It was my first time going to any type of arcade where you got tickets and prizes. I had such a blast. We ended up winning 931 tickets, which bought us 2 vodka shooters, 3 finger traps, and a "crazy cup" that Rose chose over a candy corn colored slinky.


As we were eating, I could not stop laughing at the things Brinton's friend Jeff was saying. Par exemple:

"Shit's disgusting what I can do with these fingers. I make Jesus nervous!"

It probably doesn't look very funny in writing. But trust me, it was. 

As we were leaving Legends, Scott thought it would be fun to slide down the railings..

0 comments: