Sunday, May 22, 2011

RIP Paul Kim

A tragedy struck the town of Riverview when Paul Kim passed away earlier this morning.


Paul Kim was a gentleman and a scholar, whose lifetime wish was to become a Grand Chess Master. Unfortunately, he only made it to Rank 3/5 before his passing because that jerk Sandy Harris refused to let Mr. Kim win. Paul especially liked spying on the neighbors with his telescope, as seen above. He left behind a loving wife, Cassie, and a smokin' hot daughter, Delia. 

Grim coming to take away Paul; notice Cassie crying up a storm.

Sleeping on his side of the bed. Aw.

So I played the Sims for another 6 hours or so after I woke up today.. As you can see, Paul died. It freaking sucked because not only did he die before I could make him a Grand Chess Master, but he left me with two women who preferred bitching and mourning to going about their daily routines. My garden went to hell, Delia's grades dropped, and they both aged up poorly because they were in such shitty moods when their birthdays hit. Ugh. Women.

2 comments:

Daniel Parsons said...

My most sincere regards to Cassie and Delia. Paul was a good man and he will surely be missed.

Katie said...

in in the process of making all literary families in my sims family... edna pontellier is having an affair with tom buchanan. and pip and estella refuse to get together.