Tuesday, May 24, 2011

moar sims

It is already Wednesday? Did I seriously waste the better part of my weekend and the beginning of this week playing the Sims? 

Of course I did.

So Delia (Paul's daughter) is basically always pregnant. Cassie wanted 5 grandchildren and I couldn't say no to her. Plus, how can you carry on a legacy without any heirs? Hint: you can't.


Later, as one of the kids was aging up and blowing out their candles, the cake burst into flames and proceeded to burn down the entire kitchen.


THEN Cassie went to the park and made me fall in lesbians with her when she successfully charmed the snake and got a kiss from it. Not even Paul Kim was able to do that. I had to cheat to get his mummy-induced curse to gtfo.


At some point, Delia went into labor for her fifth child. For some reason her husband Christian thought running to the hospital (all the way on the other side of town) was a better idea than taking a taxi to the hospital. As he was running a notification popped up that said, "Christian wonders why it suddenly got dark," which confused me as it was already 10pm and dark. But then a huge thunderclap erupted and I freaked out and paused the game to Google what was about to happen. Turns out, whenever you get that notification, a meteor is probably about to crash down onto your Sim and kill it. Somehow Christian was spared, but as he was running back home from the hospital he came across a ton of pieces of a meteor. Ooooh.


And just in case you needed proof that this is the Kim family, here's a shot of Delia randomly shooting me some peace signs, tongue and all...

0 comments: