Wednesday, May 25, 2011

forever 21 please.

I've been trying for the past couple of days to convince my mom to give me her credit card so I can go on a shopping spree at Forever 21. My reasoning is that I need nicer tops to impress my friends in Utah and make them like me more. She's like, "your friends must be really shallow if they don't like you in your current clothes." No mom, I'm the shallow one. I want to look nicer. Once I showed her that most of the items I want are less than $15 she seemed to cave a bit.. so I'm hoping that by next week I'll be in Kansas City buying all of these things:











My trip also depends greatly on how the weather is next week. Ever since Friday, tornadoes have been ripping the Midwest apart. Joplin was completely wiped out on Saturday, along with a few places in Michigan and Oklahoma. Today a tornado touched down in Sedalia (only 2 hours from here) and then sirens went off in Chillicothe, the city 20 miles from here where my mama works, and freaked everyone here out.

I want to go back to Utah. :(

2 comments:

Katie said...

i like you no matter what you wear. i wish i could go shopping with you.

sam said...

Aw Katie, you're too sweet. <3