Sunday, May 22, 2011

blogging at 4am, nbd.

Passages from the Bhagavad-Gita As It Is I highlighted today:
  • One who takes shelter of the Supreme Lord has nothing to fear, even in the midst of the greatest calamity.
  • Either in waking or in sleep, a devotee of the Lord can never be free from thinking of Krsna's name, form, qualities and pastimes.
  • Excessive attachment for material things puts a man in such a bewildering condition of existence.
You're welcome.

My back is absolutely killing me. I've been sitting on my floor for the last four hours doing stuff for my Intro to Music Theory class. Ever since Friday night when I started working at Royal Inn again my back has been fucked upppp. Eurgh.

Earlier this evening, I played the Sims 3 for about... 6 hours. Yeah. Six whole hours. Maybe more. Paul Kim went to Egypt for a week, his daughter Delia turned into a teenager, and his wife Cassie had a nervous breakdown from the amount of gardening I was making her do. Bwahahaha. 

0 comments: