Saturday, June 25, 2011

pizza and vodka and pizza and vodka...

 New wheatpasting on a Smith's dumpster.
 A lovely set-up at Barnes and Noble.
 Paul and I went to Chipotle where we became friends with this dog tied up next to us.
 My first ever Chiptole burrito. I didn't even eat half of it, it was so filling.
 Paul bought a 3DS so now all he does is play Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time.
 I cleaned out Paul's car on the way to Sandy to watch X-Men: First Class. He had multiple hotdog boxes that only had tiny chunks of bun left that I mistook for breadsticks. lawl.
 Mustaches we got from Best Buy. Paul refused to buy one for me but two came out.
 We made fried chicken for dinner one night and it looked SO perfect.
 Then Paul burnt 4 pieces and it turned out that all of the chicken we made was undercooked. So we went to IHOP for dinner. hah.
 Yesterday we had Wingers for lunch...
 They put popcorn on our table and it was mostly what we ate cause it took an hour to get our food out and it was cold and gross.
 Chelsi and Merv.. so freaking cute.

Boring captions, oh well. Listing out what I've done since my arrival in SLC was even worse. 

Last night, I hung out with Mitch, his sister Chelsi and her husband Michael. After Chelsi started getting drunk, she was saying the funniest things, such as:
"With hip cat's clothes on.. He was the dick's tits."
"That's why we have to keep him inside, literally a butterfly could beat him up."
"Guys, a fucking teepee. I don't think anyone gets it!"
"Please have available a smile upon arrival."
"Please have available one chief from any tribe of Idaho."
"Teepees unite. Teepees, not peepees."
"We just reserved a teepee for 4 nights and we can't afford a wedding gift."
We reserved a teepee in Idaho for the end of July... lolyaydrunkendecisions. Now, please enjoy this video of the honey badger:

2 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

I can't believe I said all those things! I'm so much more intelligent when I'm plastered. :/ Good times.

Daniel Parsons said...

I enjoy reading of your exploits of the summer of Utah and using sentences full of prepositional phrases in sentences of spectacular length L-ing in the Out-loud!