Wednesday, June 15, 2011

training for the ballet, potter?

Tonight I discovered a tumblr site called Mustache Potter. I've spent quite a bit of time tonight browsing through all of the pages of Harry Potter gifs that have been fixed with mustaches. I love it. Definitely check it out.
In other news... I'M GOING BACK TO SALT LAKE CITY IN SIX DAYS. Not ten... SIX! Lisa didn't schedule me at all for next week so my last day is Sunday. So Paul and I figured, why not go back even earlier? He's going to hang streamers and balloons and it'll be so much fun.

I'm having trouble figuring out what I should take back with me though. I really don't plan to come back to Missouri unless absolutely necessary, but I don't want to take everything back to SLC with me on this trip. I'm not moving in to the dorms for another 2 months, so I'd rather not have my car filled with stealable items I could just leave in my room for a while. :\ Also, I'd like to pack a bit lighter this time around since the single rooms in Benchmark aren't very big. I'm having trouble deciding what books and movies to take back and if I should take my ukulele. My life is so hard. BUT I have a lot less clothing now so that should help out a bit. I'm betting that I could probably fit all of my clothes in a single tote. Whoa.

Next day edit: I was up until 3am packing. My clothes would not fit in one tote, but I did get everything but my dresses into a large suitcase. I've left out only what I'll be wearing the next six days.

Today I painted my nails, dipped them in rubbing alcohol and then pressed newspaper clippings onto them.
I also made vanilla cupcakes and iced them with the icing recipe that Evan's smokin-hot mom gave me. They were delicious. I took a pan of them out to the workers at my grandma's bank and a few to Shawna and Callie when we had lunch together at Washington Street.

I've been watching my computer install an update for my Sims games for the last four hours, I think. It's barely made any progress.. but without the update my game refuses to play. :\ I'm so bored and all I want to do is play Paul Kim's family.

0 comments: