Sunday, June 19, 2011

it's sunday, which means...

I'M LEAVING FOR UTAH IN TWO DAYS!
I'm so excited, ahHhhhhhh! I'm completely packed, just waiting until tomorrow afternoon to take everything out to my car cause I'm getting my oil changed, tires checked, etc etc. I'm going to leave by 5pm on Tuesday which should get me into Salt Lake around 11am on Wednesday. That night, Paul and I are either going to have dinner at Chuck-o-Rama or Golden Corral, but we don't know which one yet because all we can do is argue over which is better. On Thursday I have a bagel and coffee breakfast date at Einstein's with Natalie and Amanda, then I'm going to Discovery Gateway with the summer school program at Riley. :) Nothing is planned for Friday so far, but Paul and I are having sushi with Bridget and Becca on Saturday night. This week is going to be great. :D

0 comments: