Wednesday, June 1, 2011

c'est juin!

Dear friends, if you want to comment the button is at the top of each post, not at the bottom. Some of you posted on the previous post instead of yesterday's. Just letting you know. :)


It's June! Rose, her boyfriend Evan and I made those pesto stuffed shells I mentioned yesterday for lunch. As I predicted, I wasn't the biggest fan since there was so much ricotta. I had plenty of salad and garlic bread though, so I suppose its okay. :)

Rose made muffins this morning and got me in the mood for them.. I'm about to run downstairs and hope our oven will cooperate so I can make cinnamon and sugar donut muffins. I'll edit and update y'all when they're done.

Promised edit:
The first picture is of the cinnamon and sugar donut muffins and the second has them on the right and banana-orange-chocolate chip muffins on the left. The cinnamon ones are extremely delicious but the others are way too orangey. They have an entire orange squeezed plus the zest in them. It's hard to taste the banana or chocolate.. They're still tasty but not my favorite.

Also, you should check out this link about Nick Offerman not shaving his beard to help conserve water for World Environment Day. How awesome is this man!? Good lord.

1 comments:

Pam said...

I am so glad you liked the muffins - they were a huge hit in my house. Thanks for the link back to my site.