Sunday, September 26, 2010

utah vs sjsu

So last night was our homecoming game against San Jose State University and we DOMINATED. The final score was 56-3. :D GO UTES.

I don't really have much to say about the game. Sat with Corinne's family for the first half, then joined Rosie in the student section for the second half. The student section is so lively, I love it. Hopefully I'll get a ticket before the next game sells out so I can sit over there again. The next game against Colorado State looks to be my last one for this season cause the last game (against BYU) has been sold out since before school started. Maybe a miracle will happen that will allow me to get in, but we'll see. Next year I'll be joining the MUSS for sure. 

I was looking at Forever 21 earlier this morning and came across a cardigan that I want.

Contrast Slub Cardigan $17.80

But look at that girl's face! It almost makes me not want to buy the sweater. That's a really awful thing to say, but damn. Look again:


I'm just disgusted. I really preferred when Forever 21 didn't include their models' faces in the clothing shots. >:(

Basic Knit Dress $14.90

Classic Sweater Dress $13.80

Ruffle Dotted Dress $24.90

After I get paid I want to buy some simple dresses like these three that I can wear whenever, not only to parties. 

1 comments:

britt said...

so, i found your blog whilst trying to find out if i was the only person who thought that particular model looked like a caveman (as my mother thought she wasn't unattractive). it's terrible to say, but glad i'm not the only one who is put off by her face :/