Wednesday, September 8, 2010

three days

I seem to be updating every three days. Yay for consistency!

Monday
Emily and I went hiking up the mountains with her childhood friend Jeff. One of the hardest things I've ever done. My weak little Missouri lungs couldn't keep up with their higher-altitude-adjusted Colorado lungs. We probably went for 5 miles or so, the majority of which was up the mountain and very strenuous. Then we went across the street to the Hogle Zoo. :) I love that place so much. Then Jeff dropped us off at the Gateway. Emily bought a necklace from Forever 21 to go with her olive dress and we got some Starbucks. Then we went and waited at Trax for a ride back up to the dorms... It took us ages to realize that Trax wasn't running on Labor Day. So we walked from the Gateway up to the Arby's on 4th S. Good thing it wasn't murderously hot outside. Then we had dinner and asked our lovely suitemate Corinne to come pick us up so wouldn't have to walk all the way back up to the dorms. It would have killed us.

Tuesday
Corinne and I started off the day with a blast... by skipping our 7:30am spinning class! :D But karma is a bitch. I went to pour some milk on my cereal only to find out that it had spoiled.. We'll see if I ever skip that class again when I want a good breakfast, haha. Went to French, had lunch with Corinne, then we went downtown. First we picked up our tickets for the football game on Saturday, then we took Trax down to the Gateway so she could look at the collegiate sweats at Victoria's Secret. We then walked a little further downtown and picked up Corinne's sexy new Globe!


It's such a cool bike. I want one but there is no way in hell that I could handle biking around the SLC. The people at the shop we went to were really cool too. I abandoned Corinne on the way back to the dorms so I could go talk to the financial aid department.. Tuition was due yesterday and USBank decided to be really cool and make the money go through today rather than yesterday. So I was freaking out that the U was going to drop all my classes and make me go home. NOT COOL. So I stood in the tuition line for an hour and a half.. only to have my question answered in less than a minute. Seriously, I hate our financial aid department. Same thing happens when I call them. I wait on hold for 20 minutes then have my problem solved in less time than it took for me to dial the number. Grr. Anyway, all is good hopefully and I should be able to keep going to my classes. :D 

Wednesday
I went to French at 10:45, Math at 11:50, and lunch at 1. That's all I've accomplished today. :) I have SO much laundry to do so I plan on starting that as soon as I'm done here. I believe Rosie, Emily and I are going to dinner around 5 then heading over to Nick's house to chill after their classes are over at 8. Hopefully it'll be more exciting than the past couple of nights have been. Monday night the most exciting thing was when I stretched my ears. It took an hour and a half to get both rings through my tiny holes but they're gonna look sweeeet. Then last night the Internet was out on campus so I went to bed at 9:30. Yeah, so we'll see. :)

OH PS: I had SpoonMe for the first time yesterday. HOLY POO, IT WAS SO GOOD.


I think my smoothie had natural frozen yogurt, orange juice, banana, strawberries, and pineapple in it. It was the best smoothie I've had in a while.. And that's something considering I had Jamba Juice like a week or two ago and I thought their smoothies were the best things evar. As soon as I get mo' money (I'm ridiculously broke now according to my grandma), I'm gonna go to SpoonMe ALL DA TIME.

0 comments: