Friday, September 3, 2010

moar albums

I downloaded more albums.. no self-control.
  • Caribou - Swim
  • Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes - From Below
  • Freelance Whales - Weathervanes
  • Local Natives - Gorilla Manor
  • Tokyo Police Club - A Lesson In Crime
  • Tokyo Police Club - Champ
  • Yeasayer - Odd Blood
Speaking of no self-control, I went to Forever 21 again yesterday... Spent $50+ on two dresses, two solid color v-necks, and two brown belts. I'll upload some pictures of everything I've bought from Forever 21 in the last week.

$22.80 + 10% off, $19.80

$22.80, $22.80, $13.80, $4.50, $5.50

I have every intention of wearing these with the second black dress in the first picture.

No pictures of the v-necks cause they're just solid colored v's. One's white. One's gray. Anyway, last night Emily and I were modeling our new purchases to figure out what we should wear to party in this weekend. We're going to color match each other and it's gonna be totally awesome.


So party outfit #1 for me is the black dress on the right in the first picture with the yellow shoes in the third picture. Emily's going to wear the first black dress and black heels. And party outfit #2 is going to be the olive colored dress with the first brown belt, the tan cardigan on the left, and either my olive boots or my olive Toms. Emily also bought an olive dress from F21 and we look sooooo cute together. When we finally get dressed up and go somewhere I'll make someone take pictures of us. :) I'm so exciiiiited.

0 comments: