Thursday, September 9, 2010

quotes

College is providing me with some pretty funny quotes, something that excites me to no end. Back in Trenton, I was constantly tweeting and saving into my notepad funny things that were said around/to me. Here are some funny things I've collected since college started:

"I'm a looker and you're a toucher." - Corinne to me.

"No.. Sam.. Corner. Stop touching people." - Me, about myself

"Do you know the word for that?" - Ryan
"Duflex." - Nick
"...Diphthong." - Ryan

"Do you know where my tortillas are?" - Ryan
"Check under my roast beef." - Anthony

"If I could sing I would go to church." - Girl on shuttle
"...You'd only attend church if you could sing?" - Boy on shuttle
"Yes." - Girl on shuttle
"You're an awful person." - Boy on shuttle

"Where's the seatbelt thing?" - Me
"Oh, sorry the pancakes are blocking it." - Jeff

0 comments: