Sunday, September 5, 2010

story of my life:


Hey guys! Ready for a quick summary of my weekend? Of course, you always are.

Friday
Rosie, Emily and I went to the park to meet some guys that Rosie met at Crimson Nights. It was a pretty uneventful time.. we played on the swingsets that sounded like a herd of elephants' mating calls, then sat around the swings while Rosie got her flirt on. Then we went to a party at this kid Nick's house that Rosie went to school with. I had such a good time. Started out with drinking games, then sitting on the couch getting to know each other while a huge group of people played more drinking games, then dancing to Party in the USA. I believe a game of Truth or Dare - which shortly turned into Never Have I Ever - initiated, then we all went to bed. Woke up five hours later, had breakfast at the HC, then slept in the dorm from 11:30-5:30. I slept next to Nick, whose snores could wake Rumbleroar's slumbering cubs, and barely slept from said snoring. Haha. So my large nap was needed. 

Saturday
After my massive nap, our golden trio went to dinner. That was seriously the most exciting part of the night. We got all dressed up and left around 9 for the schoolgirl party that one of the Greek frats was holding, but it turned out to be a total bust. It was full of really slutty girls in too-short plaid skirts and wide-open white shirts. Not our scene. I mean, if we were all lesbians it would have been a good time. But we're not, so it wasn't, and we bailed less than a minute after entering the house. We walked around 500 S for a while looking for another party but didn't find anything so we came back to the dorms and went to bed. :( 

Sunday
Today was just about as exciting as yesterday. Woke up early, ate some poptarts, then went downtown with Emily. Stopped by the City Library and got a couple of books, sat in Starbucks and read/studied in Emily's case, then went to Smith's to buy concealer, lotion, and fingernail polish remover. Came back to the dorms, had dinner at the HC, and now we're just chillen' and waiting for Rosie to come home so we can watch A Very Potter Musical. Emily's trying to finish her reading for a class she has Tuesday and Thursday. I cleaned the entire bathroom and killed a huge spider. Seriously, we are so much fun

I have absolutely no set plans for tomorrow. If the Hogle Zoo is open Emily and I might stop by it for a while. Same goes for the Gateway, cause we want to check out Forever 21 for some necklaces for Em. I have to resist and not buy anything. I think I have less than a hundred dollars left in my checking account. Do you know how terrible that is? I finally finished my resume today and applied for a job at Noodles and I have intentions of applying at more places, but we'll see. 

Now for my closing statement...


I laugh every time I look at this. I'll be switching between tabs in Safari and it'll pop up and I'll start dying. Emily thought it was funny the first time I showed her, but now I think she's starting to get annoyed by how often I laugh at it. IT'S NOT LIKE I OPEN THE TAB ON PURPOSE, EMILY. Okay, maybe that's not true. But it's hilarious. 

0 comments: