Saturday, September 25, 2010

i suck at updating

Friday
Interview. Success. Got a job. "Extended day group leader." $9.50/hr. 20 hours a week. Redfest. Mates of State, Ben Lee, Fun. Party at The Keep (Nick, Andrew, Anthony, Sarge, and Tim's house). My first ever pot brownie. Got really high. Drank a lot too. Went to Kappa Sig. Had another "friendly greeting" with one of the brothers. 

Saturday
No idea how I spent the day. Went to a party at Kappa Sig that night though. Ate more of my brownie. Drank way too much. Very drunk and high. Another "friendly greeting" with the bro from Friday on some washing machines. Ended the night in a very classy style. Puked. Left the frat wearing some random guy's clothes. Tripped on the sidewalk. Basically died.

Sunday
No hangover. Puked too much the night before. Didn't want to chance it. Stayed in bed until 6 pm. Did four loads of laundry. Washed and changed my sheets. Cleaned my room. Got rid of a lot of food and trash. Studied hardcore for French and Math.

Monday
Quiz in Math. ACED it, surprisingly. Orientation for the new job. Film class. Watched On the Waterfront. Terrible movie. Hopefully next week we watch something that doesn't suck for once. Walked back to the dorms with Pat. :) 

Tuesday and Wednesday
Can't remember anything exciting happening. Went to work. Easiest job ever. Basically all I do is help with snacks and homework, do an enriching activity with the kids, then supervise while they do math on the computers. I love it.

Thursday
I stayed up so late Wednesday night studying for the French quiz we were supposed to take Thursday morning. It turned out to be a take-home quiz. -_- Went to work right after class. Had dinner with Pat, Werner, Corinne, Emily, and Joe at 6:26 exactly.. haha. Finished what was left of my brownie. Went biking/running around Liberty Park with Corinne. She ran and I biked. It was cute. Harassed her into buying me a roast beef sandwich from Arby's. Seriously the most heavenly sandwich I've ever eaten. MMMM. Orgasms in my mouth and eyes. Came back home, very high. Sat on my bed and created haikus out of my thoughts.. Weird, I know. 

Quotes from Thursday:

"It's not as classy as Utah.. I'm all about the classy." - Werner

"They were just trippin' on acid and moving their beds around." - Werner

"Yeah dude, my best friend got tased." - Werner

"We were floating down the Rio Grande in an inflatable swimming pool." - Pat

"I was so drunk and so dehydrated." - Pat

"I just want to lay across the back of the couch and touch you." - Me to Corinne

"You know, if I had to choose between getting a roast beef sandwich and getting a surgery..." - Me
"...You'd get a sandwich?" - Corinne

"No! Not a disc read error!" - Corinne
"A discreet error? How can an error be discreet?" - Me

"I apologize for my laugh right now.. I feel like I was barking at you. Was I barking at you!?" - Me
"Is that from TFLN or did you just get a text that said that?" - Corinne
"I'm asking you a serious question! Was I barking at you!?" - Me

Friday
Left math early.. All we were doing was reviewing for the midterm on Monday. It was seriously lame. Some people in my class may need to review what venn diagrams are but I do not. Ugh. Went with Corinne to pick up her mom and sister from the airport. Went to lunch with them at Einstein Bros Bagels and had my first ever bagel. Actually got 3 for the price of 1. Asked for a chocolate chip bagel with plain cream cheese.. Got a chocolate chip bagel and a plain bagel, no cream cheese. So they hooked me up with a second chocolate chip one covered in cream cheese. Yuck. Not a bagel or cream cheese fan apparently. Also went to Deseret Industries Thrift and Decades with their fam. Came back home, had dinner with Emily, then headed over to 813 with Werner and Scott to watch Forrest Gump and pregame for the Homecoming dance. Had a good amount of Bacardi. The guys left for the dance and Emily and I came back to our room, where I watched YouTube videos and laid on the floor. Had an intense craving for the Pie. After Corinne got back from Park City with her family, we headed down on the shuttle. I had a slice of pepperoni pizza and Emily bought a pan of Cinna-stix. Some guy came and sat with us because apparently he's in a metal band and the rest of the band he was eating with were shunning him because he was wearing a plaid shirt, not a metal shirt. He sat with us for a really long time. So long that eventually the rest of the band joined our table. Finally got them to leave so we could leave too. Walked to Trax and got stopped by another guy, this time drunk and just leaving the Homecoming dance. His name was Stanley and he was trying so hard to get Corinne to come home with him. It was hilarious.

Quotes from Friday:

"I wish my kids were superheroes." - Me

"Anti-social behavior there, Babe." - Corinne's mom about using the Jeep to drive over a curb in the Union parking lot instead of reversing

"Life's the most depressing thing ever, but I have satellite TV so I have HBO." - Stanley

"Mike's a jerk.. I heard his grandpa's a Nazi.. Blue hair, blonde eyes." - Stanley

"What's her name?" - Stanley's friend about Corinne
"Stanley's.. woman." - Stanley

"Isn't it all the same?" Bass player at the Pie about Dayquil and Nyquil
"No, this is orange." - Emily

"Have you been to the big FedEx in Kansas City?" - Bass player at the Pie

0 comments: