Wednesday, December 29, 2010

musique

Little Dragon has been crossed out from the Upcoming heading on the right side. :( The show is strictly 21+. I was hoping that I could somehow bypass the system but I don't think it'll happen. Hopefully they'll come back to the SLC another time and play at an all ages venue... or wait to come back until I'm 21. I'm hoping for the former. Skrillex was added to the list and I'm pretty stoked on that. From First to Last used to be one of my favorite bands and when Sonny left to become Skrillex, I basically shit from excitement. Hahah.

I'm not sure that anyone even reads my blog anymore. But if someone out there is reading this, definitely check out some of these songs I've been digging recently. 


Band of Horses - Infinite Arms


Gorillaz - HillBilly Man


Sufjan Stevens - Heirloom


Bon Iver - Woods




The Lonely Island - I Just Had Sex

0 comments: