Saturday, December 4, 2010

stats?

I found out that I can check my blog's stats out and see how many views I've had. Check this shit out:
Whooooa! Over 2,000 views. Ridiculous.

Things that happened this weekend:
  • I enabled comments for everyone, not only for people with a Google account. So comment away.
  • Corinne and I went to the outlets in Park City and shopped up a storm.
This weekend has been so dull. Partied it up on Friday night (bad decision), spent the majority of Saturday waiting around for Corinne to stop skiing, and then spent 12 hours in Zack/Max/Stu/Dan's suite on Sunday doing homework and playing video games. I got all of my French homework done - including that big ass oral presentation I've been flipping shit over for the last couple of weeks - and worked on some math, but didn't even attempt to start studying for the film final I have tomorrow night. I freaking suck.

1 comments:

Daniel Parsons said...

Dear Sam's Blog,

Please be updated. I am out of things to distract me from my homework.

Love,
Dan