Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!

Happy New Year!

Things I did on New Years Eve:
  • Had lunch at El Nopal with Rose, Evan, Amber, MaCee and Molly.
  • Had dinner at El Nopal with Zach.
  • Drank two and a half bottles of wine while watching Titantic (for the third time this week) with Rose, her boyfriend Evan and my grandma.
  • Fell off my bed around 2am.. My phone fell off and I thought I was sober/ninja enough to reach it without falling. I was wrong.
  • Decided that sleeping on my futon would probably be a wise choice.
Things I did on New Years Day:
  • Watched 11 episodes of The Office.
  • Watched the first two Swan Princess movies on VHS with my grandma.
  • Painted my nails.
  • Started and finished reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
And here I was thinking I was being unproductive. ;) Oh I also went out and bought party hats before Evan and Rose came over.. Johnny and I had quite the party.


Band of Horses - Older
This song was playing when I fell of my bed last night... I really like it. hahaha

Whole-Z - Hood Stunna
I can't decide if I like this song or not... so many songs mashed together it's almost overwhelming, especially towards the end.

0 comments: