Friday, December 17, 2010

finals week

Remember when I used to have nothing better to do than blog on a daily basis? If only we could go back there...

Finals week is kicking my ass. I spent the weekend watching movies and not studying, so my French final was really stressing me out. Stu spent the night Tuesday and I didn't accomplish anything, so I had to write my entire film final Wednesday morning before work. Then today I'm going to work and I realize, "Hey, I have a final in 24 hours that I haven't even considered studying for." So then I get off work, go to JCPenney, eat at the Olive Garden, and come home and watch tutorials on how to do the reject. What is my problem? I'm going to straight-up fail tomorrow! Jenny and I have a study sesh planned for 10:30 at Einstein's but I feel like it's only going to stress me out more rather than make me more confident. Bah.

In 29 hours Corinne and I will be on our way to Denver. Eight hours of pure Corinne-Sam time. It's going to be heaven. 

In 102 hours I'll be on a plane flying towards Kansas City... I wish I didn't have to go home for break. I'm seriously so bummed about it. There are only 2-3 people I really want to see when I go home. Well, I want to see more, but the likelihood of that happening (if Thanksgiving Break was anything to go by) is very slim. Plus, what am I going to do? I won't have a car and Trenton just sucks balls. At least here there are places to go, things to see... Ugh! If my parents loved me, they would move closer so I never have to set foot in Missouri again.

It's almost 1:30am and I have to be up in 7 hours. If I lay down now, I'll probably finish playing Mahjong and fall asleep around 2 - 2:15 at the latest. Goodnight, world.

0 comments: