Saturday, December 11, 2010

hipstamatic

It feels like it's been forEVER since I last blogged.

Anyway. I discovered this app called 'Hipstamatic' and I really dig it. Actually, that's an understatement. I'm head over heels in love with it. Corinne, Scott and I watched The Bounty Hunter tonight and I barely saw any of it because I was so busy trying to find good combinations of lens/film/flash. 

Corinne and Scott.

Christmas décor!

Balter.

I'm going to keep messing with it and see how many sweet ass photos I can produce. Notice the last caption? Balter. I just checked the back of the painting and apparently I'm somewhat retarded, because I've been spelling and pronouncing his name wrong for months. I thought it was Baldar. Ah well!

Corinne and I went to Shogun around 1am for some sober sushi. It was yummy, as always. Hahah, I've completely forgotten how to blog... I can't remember anything I've done lately. Why do I suck so hard!?! Tant pis. Gah.

I have my French final on Tuesday (1-3), a film project due Wednesday, and my math final on Friday (3:30-5:30). I was studying la vocabulaire chapitre préliminaire last night and I started getting so worried cause I could not remember anything. I'll probably spend all of Saturday and Sunday mainly studying for French. That leaves almost no time for me to go to the theatre and see 5 non-mainstream films that I can journal about for my film project. Gah. I hate finals.

It's nearly 3am. I'm going to bed.

1 comments:

W-unit said...

Heck ya it has been!