Wednesday, December 22, 2010

memorable moments

Grades don't have to be posted until the 29th.. So far I have an A in French and CR in Cycling, giving me 5 passed credits and a 4.0 GPA. Hopefully the GPA won't drop too much when they get my other classes up. 

I made it to Missouri.. Not that I want to be here. So far all I've done is play my ukulele and watch the Office. I think tonight Rose is coming over and tomorrow we're going to Chillicothe for some mini-shopping. And those are the only plans I have so far. What an exciting break. 

While I was taking my first bath since the beginning of August, I came up with a list of memorable moments from the last year. It's been an interesting year. ;) (sarcastic wink)

Memorable Moments of 2010
  • Losing all of my best friends (Justin, Jennie, Leslie).
  • Becoming best friends with Tiffany, then breaking that off.
  • Quitting Royal Inn.
  • Moving to Utah on my own.
  • Realizing a boy didn't want me. At all.
  • Realizing I didn't need him to make me happy.
  • Meeting/making great new friends (too many to list).
  • Eating bagels, black beans, mango, sushi, and other foods for the first time.
  • Puking at Kappa Sig.
I couldn't not add the puking one. Seriously going to be a highlight of my life.

I also made a new haiku while I was in the bath last night.. It's dedicated to Corinne, who absolutely loved it. ;) It's pretty golden

A rain droplet fell;
Landed on top of my head.
I was in the bath.