Thursday, October 28, 2010

wombinations and such

Upcoming events:
  • 10/30 - Lunch with Nick Pranno!, Halloween party at Kappa Sig.
  • 11/1 - Math quiz I won't be ready for.
  • 11/4 - Advisor meeting to register for classes.
  • 11/9 - Reel Big Fish with Corinne.
If my check has gone through by the time I get out of work tomorrow, I'm going to haul ass down to the Apple Store and get myself one of those fancy little Apple TV's. I am so excited. Dance party in my room!

OH. SPEAKING OF MY ROOM...

EMILY MOVED OUT
and Corinne's beautiful face moved in.


About god damn time. As she was moving her shit out of my room, the above happened. I was getting so sick of her annoying little hints about going to The Keep and how much fun she has with the guys there. Other things that bothered me about her: Her attention-seeking sighs that I refused to give in to, her lack of personality and sense of humor, and the way she would turn the heat on high and open one of the windows. Oh and how she would talk to people about how she doesn't understand why I hate her or what she did to deserve my behavior. She just really, really sucks. I don't like people who suck.

I finally got around to hanging Balder back up above my bed. He's been chillen on my floor under the window ever since I rearranged my room a few weeks ago. He's lookin' gooooood. :)

Also, I've been tossing around some ideas for books with Corinne for a while now and they are starting to go into effect. One is a dictionary of wombinations (word combinations). Corinne has a sick obsession with combining words and the only logical solution would be to make a book of all the shit she comes up with. I may have mentioned my How-to Be A Total Fucking Creeper book idea before. It's basically the story of my life with a few instructions thrown in. I feel like it could really help some people out.

Here's some examples of wombinations:
  1. Chorgasm - chocolate orgasm; The Comte de Reynaud had such an intense chorgasm that all of Lasquenet could hear his moans erupting from the front of the chocolaterie.
  2. Flaid, Plannel - plaid flannel; Pat always look amazing in that purple flaid shirt, don't you think?
  3. Fouple - fat couple; Get behind me, Coco, there's a fouple coming at us like a freight train.
  4. Speemon - speed demon; Samantha is such a speemon when she drives. Good thing the pedestrians around here are observant.
  5. Fanksy - fake Banksy; Looks like Fanksy struck again over on 9th and 9th..


This fanksy, which we have so lovingly named Blanche, can be found all over downtown Salt Lake. She's a big fan of hanging out on dumpsters and newspaper boxes.

0 comments: