Thursday, October 21, 2010

woo, 600 viewers!

We should start having a blog party every time I hit a hundred more viewers. Does that make sense? 700, 800, 900, etc. There will be cookies at the party for 1,000 viewers. I'll bake a cake, even. It'll be awesome.

Werner is sitting next to me. His feet smell terrible.

Werner: Wash your feet.



These pictures are from the first Saturday of Fall Break. The game plan had been to pre-game in Craig's room (1st picture), then go down to State St. where we would find hobos to buy us booze and go to 18+ clubs. We barely made it to State when I started hurling all over the car. Oh, it was lovely. Pulled over into some random parking lot so I could continue my puking spree and get some air. Obviously that didn't help because I fouled up the car again once we were back in it. We came back to 814 - somehow without getting caught by the part of RA's in the hallway that we passed - where I continued to die over Werner's toilet (2nd picture).

Joe, Corinne, Werner and I are watching Secret Window from my bed right now. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to write my midterm paper on... I should really pull my shit together since it's due Monday night and I'm gonna be way too busy that day to pull anything together right before class. So yeah, we're watching Secret Window so I can get some musical motivation.

The gang also went to Happy Sumo on Sunday for some dank ass sushi. It was SOO GOOD, oh mah gawd. Craig doesn't agree though.. He got sicky sicky, poor Alaskan. Here's a drawing of us I did on our placemat:

Emily, Craig, Corinne, Sam, Joe, Daniel, Werner

I should become an artist. Those stick figures are grade A.. A as in awesome!

0 comments: